We support you by:
- Tracking your child's development through a developmental screening, the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ). There are two screenings available: general and social-emotional development.
- Answering your pregnancy and parenting questions, from everyday concerns to tough situations.
- Offering research-based, credible information.
- Helping you find the right resources for you and your family.
- Following up with you to see if the resources worked for you. If not, we'll be happy to find other options.
- Openly communicating, with consent, to other providers your family is working with to ensure better coordination of care.